फा.सं/ FILE NO:A-33039/01/2016-ISTM(AMS)
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक,ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना)/ ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग,नई दिल्ली- 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष / TELEPHONE – 011-26105592; टेलीफैक्स / FAX – 011-26104183
दिनांक / Date: 18th November 2016
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India
2. All Attached Office of the Govt. of India
3. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
4. All Union Territory Administrations
5. All Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India.
6. All Autonomous Bodes/PSUs
Sub: Training Circular – 68th Advanced Course on Management Services from 13th February 2017 to 3rd March 2017.
I am directed to say that the 68th Advanced Course on Management Services will be conducted by this Institute from 13th February 2017 to 3rd March 2017.
2. Aim of the course is to expose the participants (who have already undergone Basic Management Services Course) to new areas of knowledge and skills to enable them to effectively function as Senior/Junior Analysts in the Work study/O&M areas.
3. Details of the Course, eligibility requirements and facilities available are given at Annexure-I. Nomination form for the course may be filled online at www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form. It may kindly be noted that it is mandatory to fill form online. Hard Copies of the nomination forms of eligible officers duly countersigned by the sponsoring authority may please be forwarded latest by 12th January 2017.
4. All sponsoring authorities are requested to ensure that candidates selected for the seminar are relieved to attend the course only on receipt of clear communication to that effect from ISTM.
Deputy Director & Course Director
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
COURSE TITLE : ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SERVICES COURSE
DURATION : 3 WEEKS (13th February 2017 to 3rd March 2017. )
Ø Aim of the course is to expose the participants (who have already undergone Basic Management Services Course) to new areas of knowledge and skills to enable them to effectively function as Senior/Junior analysts in the Work study/O&M areas.
The minimum eligibility conditions for admission to the course are:-
(a) Educational Qualifications:
- Should be graduate of a recognized University
(b) Should have undergone and qualified Basic Management Services (BMS) Course at ISTM.
(c) Working as:
Senior Analysts (PB-3, Grade Pay – Rs. 6600/-) or Junior Analysts of the Ministries/Departments of the Central Government of State Governments/Autonomous Bodies.
- Section Officers of the Central Secretariat or equivalent Officers of the Central Government, State Governments, Autonomous Bodies in the PB-2, with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- or equivalent and having rendered minimum 3 years’ regular service in that grade.
- Should not be more than 56 years of age on the date of commencement of the course. (Age limit will not be applicable to serving Senior/Junior Analysts)
ABOUT THE COURSE
Ø The Course will comprise of Distance Learning Module, Class room exercises, Periodical tests and end of the course examination. Every candidate is required to qualify with a minimum of 50% marks.
Ø Distance Learning Module (DLM) will be dispatched to the participants well in advance. Potential participants who has been informed of his selection may please ensure that in case DLM is not received by him at least ten days before the commencement of the course, he may get in touch with ISTM to collect the DLM.
Ø DLM has two components – reading material and work book (exercise). Selected participants may ensure that all exercises prescribed in DLM are completed and submitted to the course – coordinator for evaluation on the day of the commencement of the course.
Ø DLM Workbook bas been assigned weightage and marks secured will be counted towards qualifying the course for certification.
Ø It will not be possible to admit participants reporting after the commencement of the course.
Ø No course fee is charged for persons working in the Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Central and State Governments and Union Territory Administrations. In the case of nominee of Public Sector and Autonomous Organisations, Statutory Corporations, a capitation, a capitation fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) (@Rs. 2,000/- per week) per seat is payable by Demand Draft (ONLY DRAFT AND NOT IN CASH) in favour of the ‘Assistant Director, ISTM.
Ø The AMS course includes a study visit to nearby Government/Public Sector Organisation(s) with the intention of providing exposure to the participants to some of the managerial practices prevalent there with a view to enhancing the overall effectiveness of such courses.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE IN THE INSTITUTE
Ø ISTM has a modest hostel facility on twin sharing basis. Family members of the participants are not allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants. Tea & Working lunch is provided to all participants during the course.
Ø ISTM has Air-conditioned Class rooms with latest Training aid equipments like LCD Projector/OHP.
Ø ISTM has a library of more that 25,000 books besides a modest video collection and Cyber room facility.