फा.सं/ FILE No :A-33054/1/2017-ISTM
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग/ DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक,ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग,नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष/ TELEPHONE – 011-26185316; टेलीफैक्स/ FAX – 011-26104183
Dated: 7th April, 2017
1. All Ministries / Departments of the Govt. of India
2. Head of Department, All Attached / Subordinate Offices
3. The Chief Controller of Accounts / Controller Offices
4. The Secretary, UPSC, Dholpur House, New Delhi
Subject : Workshop on "Pay Fixation" for the Officers Dealing with Pay Fixation cases from 12th to 14th July, 2017.
A workshop on "Pay Fixation" will be conducted in this institute during 12th to 14th July, 2017. Details of the objectives of programme, its content, eligible conditions, procedure for nomination and other information relating to the workshop and facilities available are given at Annexure-I.
2. Nomination form for the course may be filled online athttp://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form. It may kindly be noted that it is mandatory to fill form online. However, the nominees must ensure that his/her nomination is cleared by his/her sponsoring authority before applying online. The sponsoring authority letters may be sent separately by post. Alternatively, the participants may also mail scanned copies of their nomination after getting signed by their sponsoring authority to the mail id provided below.
3. Only such officers should be nominated who can attend the programme on whole time basis. While making nominations the level and type of participants as indicated in Annexure-I may kindly be borne in mind. An officer who has already attended similar programme conducted by ISTM should not be nominated for this programme. Nominations of eligible officers complete in all respect should reach the undersigned latest by
06th June, 2017.
4. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the Training Programme by the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the course. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved only after acceptance by the Institute. The acceptance of nomination letter will be uploaded in ISTM website www.istm.gov.in one month prior starting of the course and no separate communication by post would be issued.
Encl: Annexure - I
(Praveen Prakash Ambashta)
Deputy Director & Course Director
Tel: 011-26185316; Mob: +91-9212501331
Email id: email@example.com
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
TITLE : Workshop on Pay Fixation for the Officers Dealing with Pay Fixation cases
DURATION : 3 days (12th to 14th July, 2017)
AIM OF THE COURSE: The participants will be able to apply pay fixation rules and procedures under different circumstances.
BROAD CONTENTS OF THE COURSE:
1. Applicability of various provision on Fixation of Pay under different circumstances
2. Fixation of pay w.e.f. the date of promotion and w.e.f. the date of next increment following promotion.
3. Financial Effects of Penalties.
4. Modified Assured Career Promotion (MACP)
5. Pay Fixation for re-employed pensioners.
METHODOLOGY: Lecture-Case Studies-Discussion on actual problems faced in dealing with specific cases.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS : Any officials who may be dealing with pay fixation.
COURSE CAPACITY : 25
COURSE FEE & OTHER EXPENSES
Capitation fee of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) is charged from the trainees sponsored by organisations other than Central Government. Bank draft/cheque is to be drawn in favour of “Assistant Director”, ISTM, New Delhi.
OTHER : Candidates whose nominations are accepted by Institute of Secretariat Training & Management shall be intimated accordingly.