फा.सं / FILE NO: A-33079/02/2017-ISTM
भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ 9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक, ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग, नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष / TELEPHONE – 011-26185312; टेलीफैक्स / FAX – 011-26104183
दिनांक / Date: 9th March, 2017
1) Secy. To the Govt. of India (All Ministries / Departments)
2) All Attached & Subordinate Offices.
3) All State Governments / All Union Territories
4) The Central Vigilance Commission
5) All Public Sector Undertakings / All Autonomous Bodies
Subject: - Three days Workshop on “Microsoft Office–Word” for Officers/ Dealing Hands from 14th to 16th June, 2017 at ISTM, New Delhi.
A workshop on “Microsoft Office–Word” will be conducted in this Institute during, 14th to 16th June, 2017 (3 days). Details of the objectives of programme, its contents, eligibility conditions, procedure for nomination and other information relating to the workshop and facilities available are given at Annexure-I.
2. Nomination form for the course may be filled online at http://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form. It may kindly be noted that it is mandatory to fill the form online. However, the nominees must ensure that his/her nomination is cleared by his/her sponsoring authority before applying online. The hard copy of the nomination form, duly forwarded by the sponsoring authority may be sent separately by post. Alternatively, the participants may also mail scanned copies of their nomination, duly forwarded by their sponsoring authority, to the mail id provided below.
3. Only such officers should be nominated who can attend the programme on whole time basis. While making nominations, the level and type of participants as indicated in Annexure-I may kindly be borne in mind. Nominations of eligible officers complete in all respect and forwarded by the competent authority should reach the undersigned latest by 24th April, 2017
4. All sponsoring authorities are requested to ensure that candidates selected for the Workshop are relieved to attend the Workshop only on receipt of clear communication to that effect from ISTM. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the Training Programme by the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the course. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved only after acceptance of their nominations by the Institute. The details of the participants whose nominations are accepted will be uploaded in ISTM website www.istm.gov.in by 1st May, 2017 and no separate communication by post would be issued.
Encl. Annexure I
Deputy Director & Course Director
E mail: email@example.com
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
CODE : MS-W-05
TITLE : Training Programme in Microsoft Office Word for Officers & Staff
DURATION: 3 days (14th to 16th June, 2017)
AIM OF THE COURSE : To develop the skills required for work using MS- Word
COURSE COVERAGE :
- MS-Word 2010
The course will deal with the essential aspects of theory and practice of MS-Word under guidelines of a faculty. The participants will get good practical exposure. The training methods will include lecture, demonstration, individual/Group Exercise.
The programme is meant for Officers & Staff in the Central Secretariat & in other Central Government Offices, State Government Offices and PSUs/Autonomous Bodies.
COURSE CAPACITY : 35
COURSE FEE & OTHER EXPENSES :
In the case of persons nominated from Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies, a Capitation fee of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) will be charged. The capitation fee in the form of a Bank Draft/Cheque drawn in favour of Assistant Director, ISTM, New Delhi may either be sent by post so as to reach ISTM before commencement of the course or brought in person by the trainee concerned. Participants from Ministries/ Departments of Government of India need not pay course fee. If the capitation fee is not paid in advance or at the time of admission of the candidate, he/she will not be admitted to the programme. The Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance, if any, of the officers/staff nominated to attend the course will be borne by the Sponsoring authorities.
ISTM has a modest hostel facility available on first come first served basis and other factors as may be deemed appropriate by the Institute. For details relating to the tariff and availability of accommodation at the ISTM Hostel, the participants may contact the Caretaker or Hostel Warden at Tele No.011-26172571. Family members of the participants are NOT allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants.
Candidates whose nominations are accepted by ISTM shall be intimated through ISTM’s website under the link “Accepted Nominations” as well as by SMSs/e-mails. Only nominees whose nominations have been accepted by ISTM may be relieved to attend the course. The participants should bring relieving letter and the fees (if applicable) on the date of joining in ISTM, failing which he/she will not be allowed to attend the classes.