सं/ FILE No : A-33081/1/2017-ISTM
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग/ DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक,ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग,नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दिनांक / Date: 06.04.2017
1. The Secretary of all Central Ministries/Departments
2. Head of all Attached/Subordinate Offices
3. Chief Secretaries of all States/Union Territories
4. All Central/National/State Training Institutions
5. All Central Public Sector Undertakings/Central Autonomous Bodies
Subject: Two days’ Workshop on National Training Policy (NTP) to be held from 6th to 7th July, 2017 at ISTM, New Delhi.
I am directed to say that this Institute will be conducting a two days “Workshop on National Training Policy” from 6th to 7th July, 2017
2. Details about the Workshop, eligibility criteria etc. are given in the Course Information Sheet, appended as Annexure. It is requested that nomination of eligible and interested candidates may be forwarded to the undersigned, latest by 5th June, 2017. The Workshop will involve own time work and group activities. Therefore, nomination of only those officers who can attend on a full time basis from 09:00 hours till 17:30 hours and also devote time for own time work may be sent.
3. Nomination Forms may be filled up online at www.istm.gov.in.. A copy of the Nomination form so filled up may be printed and endorsed by the Sponsoring Authority. This printed and signed nomination form may be forwarded to the Course Director.
4. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the Workshop by this Institute, would be allowed to join the Course. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved only after checking his/her name on the website of ISTM. Candidates whose nominations are accepted by ISTM shall be intimated through ISTM’s website www.istm.gov.in. No separate communication by post would be issued by ISTM and therefore the Sponsoring Authority/Participants are advised to check the website of ISTM regularly i.e. www.istm.gov.in. They may be relieved only after receipt of such intimation from ISTM.
5. ISTM has a modest hostel facility with AC rooms provided on twin sharing basis. Participants may contact Hostel Caretaker (Tel No. 26172571) for hostel accommodation.
Deputy Director & Course Director
Tel No. 011-26185312
E mail: Yogesh.email@example.com
NTP COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
Code : NTP-14
Title : National Training Policy
Duration : 2 days (From 6th to 7th July, 2017)
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
· Describe the salient features of National Training Policy
· Describe competency framework.
· Describe Strategic Human Resource Management system
· Explain the Role of Ministries / Departments / Organizations and Role of Training Institutes
· Analyse the implication of the various provisions of the National Training Policy
· Identify issues for implementation of the policy.
The course will be conducted through highly participative methods including Group exercises, discussions and presentation by participants.
The maximum number of participants that can be admitted to the Course is 25.
Nominations for the Course
Eligible and interested officers may be nominated for the course. The particulars of the nominees may be sent to the Course Director so as to reach him before 05/06/2017.
Acceptance of Nomination
Selected applicants will be intimated about acceptance of their nominations and also informed of the date and time of reporting for training. The nominees are to be relieved for attending training only after receiving confirmation from us.
ISTM provides modest hostel facility where AC rooms are available on “first come first served” basis and subject to availability. The rooms are available on twin sharing basis. For details relating to the tariff and availability of accommodation at the ISTM Hostel, the participants may contact Caretaker at Tel. No: 011—26172571. Family members of the participants are NOT allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants.
Course Fee/Capitation Fee
A capitation fee of Rs. 2000/- per participant will be charged in advance in respect of such employees of Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies who may be granted admission in the course. Capitation fee is required to be paid through a Crossed Cheque/Bank Draft in favour of Assistant Director, Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, or Pay & Accounts Officer, Department of Personnel & Training, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. If the capitation fee is not paid in advance or at the time of admission of the candidate, he/she will not be admitted to the programme. The Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance if any of the officers nominated to attend the course will be borne by the Sponsoring authorities.