फा.सं/ FILE No : A-33047/02/2016-ISTM
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग/ DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक,ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग,नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष/ TELEPHONE – 011-26185313; टेलीफैक्स/ FAX – 011-26104183
Dated: 2nd January, 2017
1. All Ministries / Departments of the Govt. of India
2. Head of Department, All Attached / Subordinate Offices
3. The Chief Controller of Accounts / Controller Offices
4. The Secretary, UPSC, Dholpur House, New Delhi
Subject : Administrative Vigilance - Disciplinary Procedures 3 - 04 from 20th Mar to 31st March, 2017.
A two Weeks, Training Programme “Administrative Vigilance - Disciplinary Procedures 3 – 04” will be conducted in this institute during. Details of the objectives of programme, its content, eligible conditions, procedure for nomination and other information relating to the workshop and facilities available are given at Annexure-I.
2. Nomination form for the course may be filled online athttp://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form. It may kindly be noted that it is mandatory to fill form online. However, the nominees must ensure that his/her nomination is cleared by his/her sponsoring authority before applying online. The sponsoring authority letters may be sent separately by post. Alternatively, the participants may also mail scanned copies of their nomination after getting signed by their sponsoring authority to the mail id provided below.
3. Only such officers should be nominated who can attend the programme on whole time basis. While making nominations the level and type of participants as indicated in Annexure-I may kindly be borne in mind. An officer who has already attended similar programme conducted by ISTM should not be nominated for this programme. Nominations of eligible officers complete in all respect should reach the undersigned latest by
4. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the Training Programme by the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the course. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved only after acceptance by the Institute. The acceptance of nomination letter will be uploaded in ISTM website www.istm.gov.in one month prior starting of the course and no separate communication by post would be issued.
Encl: Annexure - I
Assistant Director & Course Director
Mobile No. 9868896850
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
TITLE : Administrative Vigilance - Disciplinary Procedures 3 - 04
DURATION: (20th Mar to 31st March, 2017.)
AIM OF THE COURSE:
To develop the skills required for dealing hand working in the discipline and vigilance section/unit of their respective organisation.
BROAD CONTENTS OF THE COURSE:
. Constitutional provisions relating to disciplinary proceedings
· Principles of Natural Justice
· Preventive vigilance
· Appointing Authority
· Appointment, role and functions of Inquiry Officers and Presenting Officers & Defence Assistant
· Preliminary Investigation
· Suspension &Deemed Suspension (Effect, entitlements, duration, etc.)
· Drafting of charge Sheet
· Conduct of inquiry
· Evaluation of Evidence
· Drafting of Inquiry report
· Action on Inquiry Report
· Misconduct and remedial action
· Special Provisions
· Financial Effects of penalty
· Appeal, Review and Revision
· The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 (incl. salient features of the PCA Bill, 2013)
· The Lokpal and Lokayukta’s Act, 2013
· Role and function of CBI and CVC
The programme will be organised on highly participative lines. The training methods will include, lecture, group discussion, Group Exercise, Presentations, Case study, role-play, etc.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS : The programme is meant for Assistant Section Officers in the Central Secretariat and officials of equivalent level in other offices of Central Government, State Government, UT Administration, PSUs, Constitutional Bodies, Autonomous Bodies etc. dealing with Vigilance matters.
COURSE CAPACITY : 25
COURSE FEE & OTHER EXPENSES:
Capitation fee of Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) per participants is charged from the trainees sponsored by organisations other than Central Government. Bank draft/cheque is to be drawn in favour of “Assistant Director”, ISTM, New Delhi.
OTHER: Candidates whose nominations are accepted by Institute of Secretariat Training & Management shall be intimated accordingly.