फा.सं / FILE No.A- 33037/04/2016-ISTM
भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ 9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक, ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग, नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दिनांक / Date: 21st December,2016
1. All Central Government Ministries/Departments
2. All Attached and Subordinate Offices.
3. All Autonomous Organizations.
Subject: - Two day Workshop on Noting & Drafting for Section Officers/Dealing Assistant Section Officers from 23rd – 24th March, 2017 at ISTM, New Delhi.
This Institute will be conducting a two-day Workshop on Noting and Drafting for Section Officers/dealing Assistant Section Officers from 23rd – 24th March, 2017.
2. Details of the workshop, eligibility requirements and facilities available are given at Annexure-I. The participants need to send their nominations compulsorily through online in ISTM website (www.istm.gov.in) and thereafter take print out of the same and send it duly countersigned by the sponsoring authority latest by 22nd February, 2017. The link to the online form is http://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form.
3. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the training programme by Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the programme. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved by the sponsoring authority only after seeing the list of accepted nominations on ISTM’s website and / on receiving the e-mail and SMS alerts. The list of accepted nominations will be uploaded on a date one month prior to starting of the course and no separate communication by post would be issued. Hence, the e-mail ID and Mobile numbers of both the nominee and the sponsoring authority are compulsory.
4. ISTM has hostel facility with AC and Non-AC rooms on twin sharing basis. Participants are advised to contact Hostel Warden (Tel No. 26172571) for hostel accommodation.
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
Title: Workshop on Noting & Drafting for Section Officers/Dealing Assistant Section Officers
Duration: 2 days (23rd – 24th March, 2017)
Course Code: WND - 25
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE : Participants will be able to:
a) Apply functional approach to noting; and
b) Draft an appropriate and effective communication in a given situation.
METHODOLOGY: Lecture – Case Studies – Discussion on actual problems faced in dealing with specific cases.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS: Section Officers/Dealing Assistant Section Officers.
COURSE CAPACITY: 25
A capitation fee is payable for nominees from Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies only. There is no capitation fee for nominees from Central / State Government Ministries / Department, Attached / Subordinate Offices, All Union Territory Administrations of Government of India. The per head capitation fee is Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), which is to be paid by Account Payee Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Assistant Director, Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi at the time of registration on the opening day of the course. Failure to make the payment during registration would render the admission of the officer automatically invalid.
ISTM has a modest hostel facility where rooms are available on twin sharing first-come-first-served basis. For details relating to the tariff and availability of accommodation at the ISTM Hostel, the participants may contact the Caretaker or Hostel Warden at Tele Fax No.011-26172571. Family members of the participants are NOT allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants.
NOTE: Only those candidates whose nominations are accepted by ISTM should be relieved by the sponsoring authorities.