फा.सं / FILE NO: A-33079/01/2016-ISTM
भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ 9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक, ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग, नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष / TELEPHONE – 011-26105592; टेलीफैक्स / FAX – 011-26104183
दिनांक / Date: 22nd July, 2016
1. Secy. to the Govt. of India (All Ministries / Departments)
2. All Attached & Subordinate Offices.
3. All Public Sector Undertakings / All Autonomous Bodies
Subject: Training Circular –Course on “Gender Sensitization” (Code-GS-05) for US/SO/Asstts. of CSS/PS/PA of CSSS from 24th to 28th October, 2016.
A training programme on “Gender Sensitization” will be conducted by this Institute from 24th to 28th October, 2016.The details of the programme i.e. the Aim, Course contents, Level and Type of Participants, Venue etc. are given in Annexure-I.
2. Nomination form for the course may be filled online at http://www.istm.gov.in/home/online_nomination_form. It may kindly be noted that it is mandatory to fill form online. However, the nominees must ensure that his/her nomination is cleared by his/her sponsoring authority before applying online. Letters from the sponsoring authority may be sent separately by post.
3. Only such officers should be nominated who can attend the programme on whole time basis. While making nominations the level and type of participants as indicated in Annexure-I may kindly be borne in mind. An officer who has already attended similar programme conducted by ISTM may should not be nominated for this programme. Nominations of eligible officers complete in all respect should reach the undersigned latest by 24th September, 2016.
4. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the Training Programme by the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the course. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved only after acceptance by the Institute. The acceptance of nomination letter will be uploaded in ISTM website www.istm.gov.in one month prior to starting of the course and no separate communication by post would be issued.
Encl: as above
Deputy Director &
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET
CODE : GS-05
TITLE : Gender Sensitization
DURATION : 5 Days (24.10.2016 to 28.10.2016)
VENUE : ISTM, JNU Campus (Old)
1. AIM OF THE PROGRAMME :
To sensitize the Group A/B Officers of CSS and PS/PA of CSSS about the Gender related issues.
2. BROAD CONTENTS OF THE COURSE:
Ø Gender & Development Analysis.
Ø Major Initiatives – Legal & Rule Provisions
Ø Gender Roles
Ø Domestic Violence
Ø Environment at Workplace
Ø Gender Budgeting
We propose to adopt a totally participative approach and the methodology would include:
Case Studies, Film, Storytelling, Individual & Group Work besides discussion in plenary.
4. ELIGIBILITY CONDITION – The programme is meant for the officers of the level of Under Secretary, Section Officer & Assistant in the Central Secretariat and PS/PA of CSSS. Officers of comparable status in the Central Govt. Offices/ State Govts. Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings etc are also eligible.
5. COURSE CAPACITY : 25
6. COURSE FEE AND OTHER EXPENSES:
In the case of persons nominated from Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, a Capitation fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) will be charged. The capitation fee may be sent in the form of a Bank Draft/Cheque drawn in favour of `Assistant Director, ISTM, New Delhi’ or brought by the trainee concerned. Other participants of Central / State Government need not pay any course fee.
7. HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION:
ISTM has a modest hostel facility where AC rooms are available, on twin sharing, on first come first served basis. For details relating to the tariff and availability of accommodation at the ISTM Hostel, the participants may contact the Caretaker or Hostel Warden at Tele. No.011-26172571. Family members of the participants are NOT allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants
NOTE: Names of Candidates whose nominations are accepted by ISTM will be displayed on the website of ISTM i.e. www.istm.gov.in. They may be relieved only after display of their name on the website of ISTM. No separate communication by post would be issued by ISTM and therefore the Sponsoring Authority/Participants are advised to check the website of ISTM regularly i.e. www.istm.gov.in.