फा.सं / FILE NO: A- 33080/1/2016 -ISTM
भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
सचिवालय प्रशिक्षण तथा प्रबन्ध संस्थान
INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIAT TRAINING & MANAGEMENT
(आईएसओ 9001:2008 संस्था / AN ISO 9001:2008 INSTITUTION)
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग / DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
प्रशासनिक ब्लाक, ज.ने.वि. परिसर (पुराना) / ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, JNU CAMPUS (OLD),
ओलोफ पाल्मे मार्ग, नई दिल्ली - 110067/ OLOF PALME MARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
दूरभाष / TELEPHONE – 011-26165593; टेलीफैक्स / FAX – 011-26104183
Dated 31st October, 2016
1. All Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India
2. All Attached Offices of the Govt. of India
3. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi
4. All Union Territory Administrations
5. All Subordinate Offices of the Govt. of India.
6. All PSUs.
Subject: - Workshop on Team Building & Leadership (WTBL-05) during 30th January, 2017 to 01st February, 2017.
This Institute will be conducting a three days “Workshop on Team Building & Leadership” during 30th January to 01st February, 2017.
2. Details of the training programme, eligibility requirements and facilities available are given at Annexure-I. The participants need to send their nominations compulsorily through online in ISTM website (www.istm.gov.in) and thereafter take print out of the same and send it duly countersigned by the sponsoring authority latest by 31st December, 2016. The training programme will involve own time and group activities, Therefore, nomination of only those officers who can attend on a full time basis from 09:00 hours till 17:30 hours and also devote time for own time work may be sent.
3. Only such candidates, whose nominations are accepted for the training programme by Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, would be allowed to join the programme. It is, therefore, reiterated that nominees should be relieved by the sponsoring authority only after seeing the list of accepted nominations on ISTM’s website, receiving the e-mail and SMS alerts. The list of accepted nominations will be uploaded on the website. Hence, the e-mail ID of both the nominee and the sponsoring authority and Mobile numbers are compulsory.
4. ISTM has hostel facility with AC and Non-AC rooms on twin sharing basis, Participants are advised to contact Hostel Warden (Tel No. 26177058) or Caretaker (Tel No. 26172571) for hostel accommodation.
5. All sponsoring authorities are requested to ensure that candidates selected for the course are relieved to attend the course only on receipt of clear communication to that effect from ISTM.
Encl: Annex I
Assistant Director &
Programme Title : Workshop on Team Building & Leadership (WTBL-05)
Venue : ISTM Campus, JNU Campus (Old),
Olof Palme Marg, New Delhi-110067.
Course Director : K.H. Sivaramakrishnan, Assistant Director
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP:
To help the participants to –
1. Identify the evidence regarding the effectiveness of teams in organisations.
2. Identify the role and styles of leadership process in organisation.
LEVEL & TYPE OF PARTICIPANTS
The workshop is designed for Group A & B Gazetted Officers in Ministries /Departments and senior and middle management in PSUs.
The workshop will be run on highly participative individual & Group Exercises. Working lunch and tea snacks will be provided to all participants during the workshop.
COURSE CAPACITY : 30 Maximum
A capitation fee is payable for nominees from Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies only. There is no capitation fee for nominees from Central / State Government Ministries / Department, Attached / Subordinate Offices, All Union Territory Administrations of Government of India. The per head capitation fee is Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), which is to be paid by Account Payee Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Assistant Director, Institute of Secretariat Training & Management, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi at the time of registration on the opening day of the course. Failure to make the payment during registration would render the admission of the officer automatically invalid.
ISTM has a modest hostel facility where rooms are available on twin sharing first-come-first-served basis. For details relating to the tariff and availability of accommodation at the ISTM Hostel, the participants may contact the Caretaker or Hostel Warden at Tele Fax No.011-26172571. Family members of the participants are NOT allowed to stay in the hostel with the participants.
NOTE: Only those candidates whose nominations are accepted by ISTM should be relieved by the sponsoring authorities.